Hyderabad, the fourth most populated city in India, houses thousands of people who still avidly read the newspaper every day. This is why if you want to sell a house, find a job or even look for the perfect match, newspaper advertisements tend to prove highly responsive. Even in case of Newspaper Obituary ads, which are published to remember and pay condolences to deceased loved ones, also receive much better responses through newspaper ads. These ads are a source of information for all those who knew and cared for the deceased person regarding the Obituary rituals that are to take place in memory of the deceased. Such ads also provide details about the venue and timing of the rituals so that those intending to pay tribute to the deceased individual can attend the Prayer Meetings, Funeral and Bhog Ceremonies, Memorials or Masses.
Hyderabad is known as the City of Pearls and much like other parts of India has an eclectic mix of inhabitants from different social, cultural and religious backgrounds. With such a wide and varied readership, finding the right newspaper might seem really hard for most advertisers. Therefore, we have created a list of the top 5 newspapers suitable for you to publish Newspaper Obituary Ads in:
- Deccan Chronicle – Deccan Chronicle is undoubtedly the most popular English newspaper in Hyderabad for newspaper obituary ads and other categories, making it the first newspaper in our list. Its circulation is roughly around 6 Lakhs and it cyprus newspapers caters to the widest variety of readers. It is an English language daily newspaper and its name originates from the Deccan regions where the newspaper is published and distributed. Though the newspaper is an English Daily, it has a concentrated circulation in certain specific cities of the Southern Region which includes Hyderabad. The readership of Deccan Chronicle in Hyderabad, which is around, 6.3 lakhs, indicates the popularity of the newspaper.
- Eenadu – Hyderabad along with most other South Indian cities always prefer regional language newspapers over English dailies. Eenadu, which is the most popular Telugu newspaper of Hyderabad is also the most read and circulated daily in the entire Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It ranks as the sixth, among the most popular regional newspapers of India with the circulation of about 4.48 lakhs in Hyderabad alone and a readership as high as 8.38 lakhs in the Cyber Capital of India.
- Sakshi – Sakshi is yet another highly popular Telugu newspaper in Andhra Pradesh with a readership as wide as 6.5 lakhs in Hyderabad alone. This newspaper is second only to Eenadu in terms of popularity and circulation which is about 3.1 lakhs. The popularity of this particular newspaper proved the fact that Hyderabad gives precedence to regional language newspapers which have originated from Andhra Pradesh itself over any other publication type or newspaper type. However, a couple of English dailies have also managed to acquire a place among the top 5 newspapers of Hyderabad.
- Times of India – Times of India is one of the leading newspapers across major cities in India and this holds true for Hyderabad as well. The circulation for this newspaper in Hyderabad is around 2.57 lakhs while the readership is around 1.44 lakhs. This is one of the few national English Dailies which is highly popular in Hyderabad as well. This particular newspaper is one of the best options for Newspaper Obituary Ads not just in Hyderabad but also other metropolitan cities across India.
- The Hindu – The Hindu is the 3rd most widely read newspaper in India and the most widely read and circulated newspaper across the Southern region. This newspaper is among the most respected newspapers of the country due to its high quality and unbiased content. It has a circulation of about 1.6 lakhs Hyderabad alone with a readership of 1.84 lakhs which is higher than the readership of India’s most widely read newspaper. Therefore it proves to be an economical option for Obituary Advertising.
It is never easy to deal with the death of a loved one but during this tough time let us help you by providing you with the simplest and fastest way to publish Newspaper Obituary ads. It is a three steps process where you can fill in all your required details including the newspaper name, edition and category as Obituary or Remembrance after which you compose or upload your ad, confirm the dates and make the payment. An Obituary ad can be booked and be ready to be published within 24 hours through the fastest medium-Internet, thanks to online newspaper ad booking agencies today.